/*

Razer Ultimate Black Widow keyboard

After about three months of waiting, my winning prize of the year is finally arrived at my doorstep. Yup this Razer Ultimate black widow keyboard with CEO signature on the box ( i was expecting the signature is on the keyboard lol) The keyboard is damn thick and three times heavier than normal keyboard.
Last few months i've joined this particular contest on razer fb. They ask for user to send any question for their CEO to answer. Out of no where they have randomly picked my question as winner. pretty lucky huh. You can check my question here











p/s: honestly i'm not really a big fan of razer  because i never buy any razer products. All my razer stuff are courtesy from friends
© melongray |

2 comments:

Asrulsani said...

wow, lucky you.

Melongray said...

@asks:

This is probably my luckiest day of 2010 :D

Post a Comment

 
Design by melongray © 2012. All works by Melongray. All rights reserved.