/*

Working on my first wordpress theme



Hello,
Lately i've been busy working and learning about wordpress.
Well, this is my first wordpress theme that i make for paperme website.I know it looks simple and i have spent pretty much time learning and recap all the knowledge about css & thanks to flisterz for his help, Since i'm new to this Wp thingy,so i have to start everything from zero! Basically this is the design for homepage and i'm still working on the coding part and i know it's hard.



p/s: Constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated cause its my first theme and I would like to know what I can do better.
© melongray |

1 comments:

eight carrot said...

aku suka nih! jadikan! yeah!!

Post a Comment

 
Design by melongray © 2012. All works by Melongray. All rights reserved.